At Hampshire’s OktoberFest 2018, there will be something for all the family with our huge array of attractions and activities.
Don’t miss out on…
- 220 different beers, ciders, craft ales and wines from across the region
- Two Gin bars
- Local food and craft stalls
- Delicious hot food options for all tastes
- Over 40 performing bands over the weekend
- Performers and entertainers
- Three beer marquees – pay for drinks by cash or by token. 1/2 pint tokens on sale on the night – 8 for £15 cash/card
- “Quiet Zone” – an additional area selling Craft Ales – a great place to chat with friends, colleagues and family without music
- FREE music workshops
- Bouncy castle and children’s rides (extra charge)
- Children’s entertainment
- Family Day Sunday with Children’s Theatre
PLEASE NOTE some attractions not listed above will attract an additional fee
Jam-packed music line up
We’ve a great line-up of music throughout the weekend, from boozey blues to funky ska. With over 40 acts performing across two stages – the Upham Tent and the Festival tent – you’ll be sure to find something to enjoy, whether you’re a mosher or looking for something more mellow!
An event programme will be onsale throughout the weekend for 50p and will include a music line-up and drinks menu.
Returning for 2018!
Dedicated marquee for family activities!
Following our hugely successful family Sunday last year, we will continue our commitment to make OktoberFest family friendly in 2018.
We’ll be bringing the fun in a dedicated marquee for family activities. Stay tuned for more information… (Sunday Only)